Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 July 2012

vision without glasses scam A happy summer

He had spent three months preparing for the trip to the Canaries, the idea was to go in a month five islands, but every corner possible, when traveling acoplarme I liked the rhythm of life of the sites you visited, it was best to find a place overnight and wash up to quiet meals, the best was on the march, when hungry, eat what you have. maps, locations, comfortable clothes and towels lightly. was missing less than a week and had the feeling of having everything under control , schedules, reservations for the ferries between the islands by boat would move me is an experience to enjoy it, also could carry the bike smoothly.

I when I travel or I take my bike or rent one, to move is my way of preferred transport, the car is fine, but I enjoy more with the bike. In the islands is essential to have a proper transportation, especially for the autonomy it gives you, there are places you can not see in public transportation or even agency. Before I knew it was neat purse and took out his driver's license, that photo, was at least ...

I looked at the photo and AHHHH! I expired the card within three days, clear that the photo was old. I remember the last time I had to renew it impossible, I came the image. I called my father, I know that his age has to do renovations every year or every two years, was to send me an email with directions and more. I waited impatiently for the mail, three days is nothing and if any problems arose, would I hire myself would hit for the bike?, preferred to go with things settled
vision without glasses ebook

That same night the mail, two lines and a link http://www.centremedicjaumeprimer.net I got down to work, was the site of the Centre Mèdic Jaume I knew them by sight and regularly passing in front of his cabinet, I was looking at the website I sent an email and I signed up the phone number. In the morning I had responded and had time to visit the twelve were neither in the morning and I had everything sorted out, the review was very comprehensive and in a moment I handled everything from the photo documentation with traffic. I went with my driving license renewed. Problem solved. Now if I was ready to go, anyway seen all the credit cards were not the same thing happened to me with a driver's license.

No comments:

Post a Comment